Thursday, October 25, 2012

Recording problems

After I have recorded now four songs I am still not happy with the sound of the videos. It's not a wonder, because I used just the internal mics of my digital cam, a Panasonic DCM-TZ10. While the guitar and percussion sound acceptable, the vocals are sounding very weak, maybe because the cam was placed in front. I have experimented with other angles, but the results are all not convincing. So now I will try to record the audio with a good microphone using my Boss BR-600 and at the same time the video with the Panasonic. After that I will try to combine audio and video. It sounds not so hard, but I have made bad experiences, when I tried to work on mts-files. Probably I will need additional software.
If there is still time I will try it today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment